CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Hi :D!! It's been awhile since I've posted so I thought I might give a quick update!! My mom has one week left at this job, then in 2 weeks she starts her new one :)!! She's very excited, but nervous at the same time!! Please everyone keep her in your prayers!! We just had our 4th annual family get together! I always look forward to that!! I love family :)!! At church we've gotten a new youth pastor!! I'm so thankful to have him and his wife in my life!! I look up to them both so much!! They're doing an awesome job in our class!! I've learned so much!! This weekend is work day at church! So, we have to be up there at 7 on Saturday morning... Everyone knows I'm not an early bird lol but I think I'll make it lol!! Each class has certain areas that they'll be cleaning and stuff!! I'm sure it'll be pretty fun lol :) cause we'll be cleaning and stuff with people we enjoy being around, so it won't be too bad :)!! Hmmm... What else is new?? Oh, our friends from Canada are coming down in 2 weeks!! Mrs.Sue Ann is a photographer, so her and I will have lots to talk about, since that's what I'm looking at doing!! It's going to be great!! Well, I think that's just about all that's been going on lately lol!! Hope everyone doing well!! Hope write again soon :)!! ~Havea GREAT Day!~

1 comments:

TO BECOME said...

Hey there!!! I just saw that you had posted something a few days back. I am sorry that I missed it. I will be on the lookout from now on. lol

Hope you are having good days. Can't wait to see some more of your pictures. love you,