CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Camping Trip with Faith

Okay y'all I know I never posted pics like I said I was going to and I'm very sorry about that! I still plan on doing it sometime though. This past weekend I went camping with Faith Baptist Church! I had so much fun! It's always great being able to hang out with people you don't see too often! So here are some pictures from this past weekend. I'll upload more from camping sometime this week!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for posting our lovely campout photos. It was a true blessing to see you again.

Hon Rosie said...

That'a a really sweet pic of Homer and Victoria!
Lydia Rose~

Amy said...

Actually people in our family thought it was Victoria and Homer when it is really Victoria and her brother, Isaiah:-) (I know because I am the mother of them both and that is the shirt Isaiah wore to the campout)lol

marina said...

i love that picture too! and yes mrs.amy is right it is isaiah :)!

Hon Rosie said...

Whoops!
I REALLY meant Isaiah! ;P
Lydia Rose~